Man From U.N.C.L.E. - Story Links
Alexander/Millicent Waverly Stories
Stories that are centered around Mister Waverly, his wife (Millicent is an OC) or both together. Listed in rough chronological order.
1 - The 'Avignon' Affair
- The year is 1912. In London, twenty year old Alexander Waverly thinks he's beginning his job as a clerk for the Foreign Office, but a special assignment is about to change the course of his life & his world forever
2 - The 'Correspondence' Affair
- WIP - Covering the years from 1912 to 1918, letters to/from Alexander Waverly and Millicent Kildare - to one another as well as to others.
3 - The Last Divide
- February 1, 1918 - the wedding day of Alexander Waverly and Millicent Kildare. Millicent has a final encounter with a man who went from being her protector to her tormentor.
4 - Twas the Night Before Christmas
- All is not well in the Waverly household this Christmas season.
5 - Inquietum Mortuus
- Alexander Waverly awakens to the world in 1977 and must deal with the unpleasant changes that have occurred while he was in a coma.Sound/Dialogue Series
No narrator in any of these. The stories are told purely with dialogue and sound effects. Listed in the order that they were written in.
1 - The 'Heaven and Hell' Affair
- The only thing worse than a partner with insomnia is a partner with insomnia that insists on sharing.
2 - The 'Not Again' Affair
- Napoleon has another restless night.
3 - The 'Cold' Affair
- Baby, it's cold outside and the boys are stuck in it with no relief in sight.
4 - The 'Mistaken Identity' Affair
- Going back to when the Solo/Kuryakin team was only a few months in the making. T.H.R.U.S.H. tries to turn Illya against Napoleon and U.N.C.L.E. - will the partnership survive the trial by fire?
5 - The 'Hospital' Affair
- Another hospital stay, but this time T.H.R.U.S.H. aims to make it their last.
6 - The 'Wedding Bells Blues' Affair
- Will Napoleon ever allow Illya to get a good night's sleep? Not tonight, he won't.
7 - The 'Slippery Slope' Affair
- T.H.R.U.S.H. is using Illya to test out a new chemical compound.
8 - The 'Fever' Affair
- Yet another sleepless night. This time it isn't Napoleon's fault. Well, not entirely.
9 - The 'Cute' Affair
- Napoleon thinks it's amusing when women think Illya is cute. Does he feel the same way when the label is attached to him?
10 - The 'Waterloo' Affair
- Think the conflict between Wellington and Napoleon ended at Waterloo?
11 - The 'Just Desserts' Affair
- T.H.R.U.S.H. has never been able to divide the Solo/Kuryakin team, but could Napoleon's competitive nature do the job for them?
12 - The 'Dungeon' Affair
- Another day, another questioning session with a T.H.R.U.S.H. agent.
13 - The 'Adrift' Affair
- A day on the water is supposed to be soothing, but it depends on how you ended up there in the first place.
14 - The 'Bibliophile' Affair
- Another night in another hotel. Illya's trying to catch up on his reading, but Napoleon has other ideas.
15 - The 'Solstice' Affair
- The longest night of the year or does it just feel that way when you're sleep deprived?
16 - The 'HQ' Affair
- The boys return from another mission.
17 - The 'Fluency' Affair
- On a mission, Illya and Napoleon get briefly side-tracked as they talk about talking.
18 - The 'Watery Grave' Affair
- Left to die in a cave that's filling with water as the tide come in - more than spirits are damp for the teams of Solo/Kuryakin and Dancer/Slate.
19 - April's Fool
- Chatter around U.N.C.L.E. HQ has Mark requesting to leave field work.
20 - The 'Paris' Affair
- What happens in Vegas might stay in Vegas, but will Mark and Napoleon ever live down what happened in Paris?
21 - The 'What If' Affair
- It's the middle of the night and Napoleon is at it again, keeping Illya awake while wondering about how life might have been different.
22 - The 'Unicorn' Affair
- When Napoleon's mind wanders at night, it can really wander. Another round of chatting mixed with another sleepless night for the Russian.
23 - The 'Code Red' Affair
- A plane has gone down with Illya Kuryakin and Mark Slate among the passengers. Are they the victims of an airline tragedy or is some other plot afoot? Multi-chapter (9).
24 - The 'Go Go Gone' Affair
- April and Napoleon outside of a Go Go club.
25 - The 'Valentine' Affair
- Stuck in a cabin with Illya during a blizzard on Valentine's Day. Not how Napoleon envisioned his night.
26 - Tuesday Night at the Movies
- Four agents, a movie theatre and a concession stand.
27 - Lucky 7
- Napoleon finally comes across with one of the many lunches he owes Illya.
28 - A Day at the Museum
- Napoleon takes Illya to the National Museum of American History.
29 - Things That Remind Me of You
- The year is 1995 and the place is Saint Petersburg. No mission - just two old friends.
30 - Reflections
- Mirrors and calendars are both unforgiving critics.